Can a non-US.-resident move in to the US to work for the US company ?


With the right working visa you will be able to come to the US and work as an employee of your US corporation or LLC. There are several US visa that provide its holder a work permit and entry authorization into the United States. his process presents your corporation to the state you wish to incorporate in.  Visas such as L1, J1, R1, E1 and H1 could be suitable in your case. We highly recommend you consult with a US immigration attorney to determine the best visa for you. When you incorporate with us, we shall refer you to several US immigration lawyers and work closely with them during the process of obtaining your visa.


Users that read this answer also signed up for the following services:

Incorporation Package for non-US-resident


   Incorporate in minutes



How to form a US company?               

LLC or Corporation?      

US Company For Non US Residents    

Online Forum: US Company for AUs

Why Should I Incorporate                     

US Company: FAQ




Incorporate Online For $349


Gold: US Company In 24 HRs  
Incorporate Online For $349

This package is for business person who wants to quickly form a US company at a minimum cost and includes, free EIN, Free Expedite Service (Incorporation in 24 hours), Free Royal Leather Corporate Kit & Corporate Seal. This package will reserve your business name and complete the incorporation of your US company quickly and accurately so your legal structure will be ready sooner than later.


tags=Can a Non US Resident start a US LLC?
Delaware company ,  Delaware Corporation , Delaware LLC , US LLC , US company , US Corporation.

Tax Usa Inc. | |